IBGR - RESULTS Radio Network. Everything a business owner needs to start, grow or exit a business. Come grow with us.
Welcome and I hope you have a chance to tune into my show today! We’re talking about how to keep your clients/customers engaged through every step of the sales process so they turn into advocates of your brand and start selling FOR you! Sounds pretty great, huh? It IS possible...but you have to work for it.
Show Objectives - The Why
Why is client engagement so important? If you’re able to guide your clients through the 8 phases of the customer experience, you not only end up with satisfied customers--you end up with advocates who basically sell your product or service for you. This is the key to explosive growth. The 8 phases of customer experience happens in the first 100 days of contact with your client, according to Joey Coleman, author of Never Lose a Customer Again. Here are the phases:
Key Issues - Owner Perspective:
There’s plenty of great information in the book about guiding customers or clients through the 8 phases. Many of those are included in our 11 Secrets to Client Engagement. Our 11 secrets are:
11. People Buy Emotionally and Justify Rationally--Link to article by Gerald Zaltman
10. The Core of B2B Sales is Competitive Advantage
7. You Can’t Build What Can’t Be Built Before the Purchase
6. People Don’t Mind Being Sold to if You’re Really Good: Otherwise Seek to Provide Information that Positively Influences Their Buying Decision
5. Customer Service is Not a Random Act of Kindness: It’s an Upsell
4. Match the Customer’s Need for Interaction--Don’t be Driven by Your Need for Sales
3. Surround Your Clients with Information, Not Ads
2. Keep Your Promotions Between 20 and 25% of All Messages
What You Need to Do - The How
Expansion of some of the secrets. If you’d like to hear more about some of the other secrets that I didn’t have time to get to, please feel free to email me at angela@PixelFireMarketing.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for joining me today and/or for taking the time to look up my show notes. I can’t wait to talk with you next week!
Previous: Episode C2.010 Metrics & Analytics – Tweak and Repeat
Next: Episode C2.012 Summary of Season 2 & SEASON 3 OVERVIEW
Written by Angela Chaney
Does your website need a little help? Social media strategy falling through the cracks? Pixel Fire Marketing can help! We are an online marketing agency with experience and talent in graphic design, web design, professional content writing, and all forms of online marketing. We’d love to talk with you about your business! Please go to our website at PixelFireMarketing.com to learn more about us and what we do!
And remember, the Engagement Equity: Earn the Ask book is COMING SOON! To make sure you don’t miss it, sign up on our site to be notified when it’s available for purchase.
new choice for BUSINESS SEARCH