Jonathan Kennedy Jr. - "Leadership for Your Journey (TM)"
Decide on end game: Sell or reinvent (reinvest)
1. Make the (keep the) Main Thing the Main Thing
1. What is the purpose of your business
2. What is the purpose of what you're trying to accomplish 3. Stick to that purpose
4. Surround yourself with reminders of staying on task and focused 2. Begin with the End in Mind
1. What is your end game?
a. Riches and fun
b. Family time
a. Vision/Big Picture/30,000 foot view
b. Have a Vision Statement that directs your long term strategy 2. Tactical
a. Mission/Every day/In the business
b. Have a Mission Statement that directs your daily tactics 4. Process to Define the pieces
1. Values Drive the Pieces
2. How do you define success?
a. I am successful if…
b. The business is successful if…
3. Figure out what drives you
a. Is it a dollar amount?
b. Helping others?
c. Something in-between
5. Be nimble and flexible
1. Pivots will happen: as long as it is within your values then it is okay 2. Stick to your values, principles, priorities and objectives 6. Enjoy the Process!!!
new choice for BUSINESS SEARCH
All IBGR Shows Notes are available for download