We have all heard of IQ. Most of us have spent years in school working to raise our Intelligence Quotient so we can effectively use our minds. Did you know there is also a PQ or Personality Quotient? PQ refers to your ability to understand yourself and others in order to increase effective communication and teamwork. Studies show that intelligence developed through traditional education and experience accounts for only 15% of workplace success. The other 85% of workplace success comes through the use of people skills.
Four Steps to Raise your PQ
Identify Your Employee’s Personality Style
Everyone has a unique personality. There are two questions that need to be answered in order to identify your employee’s personality style.
When you combine the answer to these two questions it determines your employee’s predominant personality style or temperament.
The 4 temperaments are are:
Main Characteristics of the “S” Supportive personality style:
Value of the “S” Supportive personality style to your company
Danger Zones when working with the “S” Supportive personality style
Greatest Fear: Loss of security and stability
Written by: Donna Kunde
new choice for BUSINESS SEARCH
All IBGR Shows Notes are available for download