IBGR.Network - PROFIT Radio. Everything a business owner needs to start, grow or exit a business. GROW WITH US.
Throughout our adventure as Business Leaders we’ll discover that in order to scale our businesses we need people, not just people but the right people. Employing the right team members is key to meet our next level of growth. Why are we in Business? my mentor used to ask me? We are in business to attain clients and retain them. At the core of our business we deal with people, both internally (our team) and externally (our clients). Employing people is without a doubt one of the biggest investments we’ll make in our business and getting it right is critical. The initial investment of time and resources to find the right fit for each unique role, then it’s about continuing the development of your talent and equipping them in such a way that we can ultimately delegate and have the business run without us.
In todays show we will provide you with an overview of the topics we covered in season 2 in the area of People Performance for stage 3 companies. Over the past 10 weeks you have explored, considered and applied the steps, you now know where you must pay attention before you transition into stage 4.
Enjoy the recap and look forward to welcoming you to season 3.
The focus of today’s show is to provide you with a high level summary of this season’s episodes. Did you know you can listen to the full season? Be sure to connect with us in the Community of Commerce and let’s get the conversation started!
Key Issues - Your Checklist
(The episodes show notes were were produced by Donna Kunde, Teena Ogbugoh
and Dr Tracey)
1. Overview of people for stage III Businesses
2. Understand and Live by Company Values
3. Position Descriptions are Linked to Processes
4. Standard Operating Procedures are Available for all Processes
5. Information Necessary to Perform is Readily Available
6. Share Expectations of Work Standards
7. Position is Linked to Business Goals and Objectives
8. Individual Dashboards Provide Information on Performance
9. Understand Personal Impact on Customers and the Business
10. Leadership Treats People as Individuals
11. People Have the Authority to perform Their Jobs
What You Need to Know
* In our season 2 we have shared the steps around People Performance that will allow you to built a winning team.
What You Need to Do:
Previous: Episode D3.011 People Have the Authority to perform Their Jobs
Next: Season 3, overview of People for stage III
Written by Sarita Johan
Sarita Johan is the founder of SJ Coaching where she coaches Executives, Partnerships and their team across the areas of self-awareness and authenticity through her Success and Self-Discovery framework.
You can connect with Sarita on any of her social platforms
new choice for BUSINESS SEARCH