Ellen McIlhenny - “The Smart and Savvy Exit – A Conversation with a Serial Entrepreneur”
IBGR.Network - PROFIT Radio. #1 global business talk & news Network. Everything a business owner needs to start, grow, or exit a business. GROW WITH US.
Happy March and in a couple of weeks we will be acknowledging (not celebrating) the first anniversary of the fifteen-day COVID pause to flatten the curve. Never in a million years would I have anticipated what ensued after that. I wonder what things will be like one year from now. Who knows
I absolutely love statistics. Especially business statistics. They are great things to have in your back pocket when doing a speech. I found a great article by Oberlo labeled “10 Small Business Statistics Every Future Entrepreneur Should Know.”
I want to go over all of these because some of these statistics are surprising and very well could make anyone going into business hit the pause button.
Credit to Oberlo – 10 Small Business Statistics
Show Objectives - The Why
Today I am talking with my friend, serial entrepreneur Jill Tuchman. We will discuss why she keeps returning to the SBO life after selling her businesses.
1. Looking back – are you happy with the way things have turned out?
2. Is there anything you would change?
3. Are there any mistakes you’ve made that you could have avoided?
4. Your current business is obviously very successful. How did you know you had it right?
5. Any doubts? How did you handle?
6. What were the ways you built value?
7. How did your previous sales affect your employees?
8. How did you market your businesses?
9. Do you see retirement on the horizon since you have had a lot of success?
10. Were there any failures along the way? What did you learn?
Find My Podcast at https://pod.co/future-financial-confidence-with-ellen-mcilhenny
Next Week: Episode 9 of Season 4 – An Interview..
Written by Ellen McIlhenny
Owner of CFO Plus Services, a Fractional CFO services firm which also offers Back Office Bookkeeping Services. Author of the business novel The Big Turnaround; How Bad Management Nearly Destroyed an Exceptional Company.
Check it out at https://thebigturnaround.com
You can connect with Ellen on any of her #cfoplusservices platforms or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow on Facebook
new choice for BUSINESS SEARCH
All IBGR Shows Notes are available for download